Questions to ask your potential wedding cake vendor
When planning your wedding, choosing your vendors can be very stressful. You want to find high quality services that are within your wedding budget. The wedding cake is oftentimes the point of a wedding reception, so you want it done right
These are some important questions to ask a potential wedding cake designer before making your decision to contract their services.
• Do you have my wedding date available? This is the main question as there is really no point discussing other issues if your wedding date is not available.
• How long have you been in business?
• Who will be baking/decorating our cake, and how many years experience do they have?
• Do you offer a free tasting so that we can try the various cake flavours and fillings?
• Do you do custom wedding cakes or just offer a set number of designs to choose from?
• Do you have a photo gallery or album that we can browse?
• What ingredients and icings do you typically use?
• Is there an additional fee for special fillings, flavours or other details?
• Can I add fresh flowers on our wedding cake and can you coordinate with our florist?
September 18, 2018
January 16, 2018
November 14, 2017